An impromptu daytrip.
Standing robed figure of George IV on a corniced granite pedestal. The statue is a replica of that which stands at the head of the grand staircase in Windsor Castle. It is currently just outside the north gate of The Royal Pavilion. It was previously in the nearby Old Steine, but was moved to be replaced by a was memorial in 1922.
Information from Public Sculptures of Sussex.
Another stamp in the passport and two more excellent halves. The location of this branch could be more central and convenient, but the facilities are up to the usual standard.